Friday 15 February 2019
St Luke's Church, Lue
Auction: 10.00am Friday 15 February 2019
Venue: The Property Shop Auction Rooms
58 Market Street, Mudgee NSW 2850
A very rare and exciting opportunity to own your very own church. Loaded with period charm, character and abundant potential, St Luke's is waiting to be transformed into its next chapter.
- Historic 1925 Anglican Church of cement block construction
- Stunning architectural features including high vaulted ceilings with exposed beams
- Plenty of potential for development into a residence or short stay accommodation
- Prominent position with over 2000m2 of land, zoned RU5 Village
- Situated in the popular rural village of Lue with public school
- Approximately 30km east of Mudgee and 20km from Rylstone
- Note: no kitchen/bathroom facilites (outdoor toilet); stained glass windows excluded
Click here for more information and photos. Auction 10am Friday 15 February in our Auction Rooms. For further details contact Andrew Palmer on 0416 153 471 or Sara Perry on 0400 859 593.