Saturday 17 November 2018
'MOASCA' - Central, Private & Charming
3 beds | 2 baths | 2 cars | 2332m² (approx)
Auction: 11.00am Saturday 17 November 2018
Venue: Onsite - 78 Court Street, Mudgee
Steeped in local history and secluded behind private established gardens this charming circa 1927 Californian Bungalow has been home to just 3 families in its 90 year history.
- 3 spacious bedrooms, main with en-suite and walk in robe
- multiple formal and informal living spaces
- large well appointed kitchen opens to informal dining and sitting room
- period features throughout include open fireplaces, high decorative ceilings and timber floorboards
- stay comfortable with reverse cycle air-conditioning, open fireplaces and wood heaters
- wide north east facing porch is the perfect size for entertaining
- sparkling in-ground swimming pool, the place to be this coming summer
- huge double garage plus workshop, storage room and laundry
- over 2300m2 of private gardens with unequipped bore, stone wall garden beds and the original 'Kellett Store" finials
Click here for more information and photos. Auction 11am Saturday 17 November onsite. For further details contact Andrew Palmer on 0416 153 471 or Sara Perry on 0400 859 593.